Friday, March 16, 2007

To the end of the earth

Because there is so much to do in Patagonia and I am racing against time with the changing weather, I've prioritized my top 3: Tierra del Fuego, Torres del Paine NP in Chile, and the Carretera Austral (also Chile), in that order. Some plans must still come to fruition for this all to happen, but I am on path.

I'm now heading to Tierra del Fuego, the island which is the southern tip of South America (partially Chile and partially Argentina). I'll fly into the city of Ushuaia, Argentina (only 1200km from Antarctica!) and go from there.

(While I madly want to go to Antarctica, I long before realized that that must be it's own trip, another time...)

These are a few days of hard traveling now, because of my crazy route, but all that will melt away upon arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home